Skin Revitalisation & Condition Improvement
LED Phototherapy (also known as light therapy or by the brand name Omnilux™) is a clinically proven and safe light based advanced treatment for all clients seeking a completely safe and gentle skin revitalisation treatment. It is particularly effective at revitalising sun-aged skin and in improving skin condtions such as acne, rosacea, as well as concerns such as stretch marks, fine lines, redness, scars and age spots. Treated clients will experience revitalised skin and improvement of targeted conditions.
LED Phototherapy treatments using the clinic's QuattroLux (from Universal Medical Aesthetics) system have four colour wavelengths, to improve the health and vibrancy of skin, promote healing of damaged or compromised skin, reduce pore sizes, and destroy bacteria which causes the redness and inflammation in acne-prone skin.
- Suitable for all ages
- Particularly suited to sun-aged skin to rejuvenate and improve skin appearance
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks
- Helps reduce acne by destroying associated bacteria
- Improves the circulation of the lymphatic system
- Assists post laser/chemical peel treatment recovery
- Accelerates the skin’s absorption of cosmetics
- Assists in post-surgery wound recovery and scar healing
- May improve rosacea, and in some instances may significantly improve eczema and/or psoriasis (while being treated)
- No skin type restrictions
- Non-invasive, non-abrasive, gentle (non-contact), painless and no down time
- Completely safe with no possibility of harm from over-exposure
Treatment is completely non-contacting and a very relaxing experience. After the first session you will notice visible results, however we recommend a series of treatments in succession to achieve optimum results. On consultation we will determine how many initial treatments will be most beneficial for your particular condition or aims.
Depending on age and the condition of your skin, a series of 8-18 treatments done two to three times per week for a period of four to six weeks, then followed by regular monthly maintenance, is generally required. Maintenance treatments are important in order to maintain your visible results. During the initial course of treatments each treatment takes 30 minutes. For maintenance treatment (or a stand alone add on to another treatment - for example post dermal peel) allow about an hour.
Face & Body LED Phototherapy Treatments
Addition to another treatment