Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
Non-Surgical Body & Face Lift
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening (also known by the brand name Thermage®) is a clinically proven collagen induction based non-surgical face lift and facial tightening solution. It is an advanced face or body tightening and lifting treatment for a younger appearance without undergoing invasive surgery. Treated clients will experience a distinctly more youthful, lifted and significantly tighter skin appearance, that progressively increases over time and lasts up to one-two years.
The clinic's EvoLux system (from Universal Medical Aesthetics) based Radio Frequency Skin Tightening treatments utilise safe levels of electromagnetic radio frequency (RF) energy delivered in a fractional (non-continuous) fashion to provide dramatic and long lasting skin smoothing and tightening.
- Contraction and tightening of sagging skin around the neck and jowls
- Better definition of facial features around the eyes, jaw and neckline
- Improvement in double chin appearance
- Natural looking results that reveal gradually
- A course of treatments produces dramatic results within a few months, lasting up to two years
- Suited for all ages to effectively delay invasive procedures and to improve skin laxity
- No skin type restrictions
- Non-invasive, non-abrasive, non-surgical, no injections, pain free and effectively no down time
During treatment sensation is rarely felt, but a warm or prickly sensation on the skin may be felt immediately after the treatment, which can last 1-4 hours. Depending on the intensity of the treatment you may experience redness and crusting (but this is not usually the case and is avoided with a course of treatments each less intense). The immediate contraction of collagen refreshes the skin’s appearance and facial features, but other signs of treatment are not immediately visible, revealing only in time.
While one session results in immediate improvements, full response to treatment for most clients is gradual with progressive improvement appearing over 3-6 months. Results take time because the process relies on the body renewing collagen, and this process continues for up to two years after treatment. We recommend a course of 4-8 (6 on average depending on response) of one session per 4-6 weeks, repeated at least every 12 months for optimum delay of invasive procedures.
Face & Body Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatments
Face + Neck
Face + Neck + Decolletage